
Hey There, This is Gabe writing or typing this week. Today 9-10-06 I bought my own stuff and I am old enough to start doing it some more. Sometimes I might do it forever. (buy my own stuff). I bought cereal and action figures, USA army men and the army men the USA are fighting and a police officer.
Javier - keeps making up quotes that make my jokes lame. He is going to stop going to mutual because we are going to Laughlin on Friday (Tom.)
Dante- keeps trying to insult me by saying he can beat me up when I always beat him up.
Analise - The door slammed on her finger so we are trying to take care of it. A few weeks ago I got a bee sting on my pointer finger and it hurt so I know how Analise feels with a hurting finger. She is taking swim lessons at our club. She is crab walking, blowing bubbles and kicking but she always cries. So they made Mercedes teach her because she didn't like the teachers.
Daddy- He got a new cell phone with a game boy on it. So he can play games and he keeps buying games and it is making mommy mad.
Mercedes - Has a job at our club and it's fun and I always go there and I can jump on the jumping boards because I know how to swim. I love her and she is really cool but I don't really get to spend time with her because she works alot. She is getting ready to leave for College in UTAH.
Xandi- She has been babysitting me with Javier alot. We always end up fighting with her because me and Dante don't listen to her. HA HA HA!! She is going to college soon too.
Mommy- she typed this I wrote the words though. She is having a good time today, she plays with me and I owe her five dollars because she helped me buy the action figures. She is soo happy to have the air conditioning in her car working again.
Well we are all doing fine and we are about to leave to Laughlin and it will be fun. Then I will be home and going to summer camp at our club. While we are in Laughlin we will be in a Hotel and swimming and Ihope it will be the greatest day of our life. Oh yeah, and we are going to visit NANA who just lost her eyesight. Okay that's enough Goodbye SEE YA!!!