The boys really had a lot of fun with it. It was a great addition to the party. I was very happy with the way it turned out.
Then it was off to do some crafts. Since the theme was Art we had paint cans that they can take home with all their crafts ,candy and we filled it with some other artsy things.
Then we had games that included a Pinata, some duck duck goose and you can see how attached Analise is to her friend Nathan. .Nathan and Analise have been hanging out more often, She refused to leave my side so Rodd and I started on an adventure to see if we can get her to spread her wings and go to class on Sundays. Well I think Nathan became her security blanket and now she loves to go to class with Nathan. Their birthdays are very close to each other despite the size difference. They just wanted to hang out all day together. It was very cute I might add. She actually held his hand and arm during the Pinata festivities
After her party with her friends we had a dinner party with all of our extended family. We had so much fun. She got to stay up late and enjoy the festivities late into the night. The highlight for her was her firework cake: Take a look!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANALISE!!! WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS......