Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our mini Vacation

Life has been crazy. With the education path started and classes starting I am finding myself pulled in so many directions. How do I do it? Is a question often asked and well... the best answer is.. with lots of mini vacations to re-group. So our Science Club this month has been studying Roller Coaster Science.
IMG00363.jpg
So when a field trip was scheduled to visit Disneyland and ride on the Roller Coasters our family made it into a mini vacation. It was soo much fun. We took a road trip up to Irvine and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on the IMAX 3D screen. It was a real cute movie, even Elly sat through it all.
IMG00374.jpg

We then headed up to Anaheim. We tried a new Hotel that has now become my new favorite Disneyland Hotel. We will stay there every time we are in that area. It was that great. This hotel had a mini water park that was very refreshing and fun.
oct2,2009 047oct2,2009 050oct2,2009 059oct2,2009 062oct2,2009 076oct2,2009 095oct2,2009 086

then we went back to our room. We had the family 2 room suite. The kids had their side and Rodd and I had our own space as well. It was nice to have two bathrooms to dress and shower in and to have a King bed. I didn't have to sacrifice much. In fact that bed was more comfortable then ours at home. I was sleeping on a cloud.
IMG00376.jpg
Then we got dressed and headed to downtown Disney for Dinner at the Rain forest Cafe restaurant.
oct2,2009 110oct2,2009 113oct2,2009 114oct2,2009 115

Then we called it a night. After all tomorrow was our big day...DISNEYLAND!!!