Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still no Mr. D

Okay Mr. D I get that this is a blessing now. Whew!! Talk about lessons learned. I have had plenty of time to realize that a single mom will never be a desire or a wonder in my life. God truly has put a mom and dad in place for very good reasons I get that now. I really need a partner to set me straight and bail me out of predicaments that I somehow always get myself into. I am not drama but for some off the wall reason it always finds me. This week Mr. D is out of town still....He is so funny because lessons are being learned on that side as well. He has learned being single is lonely and that somewhere deep inside the bickering kids actually kind of warm his heart...you know for a tiny second...

Since we all missed each other so much the kids and I all packed up and headed back up to Los Angeles for some good food, good times, and yummy crepes. We arrived before Mr. D was able to join us so we did the tourist thing and headed out to search for the Hollywood sign, we actually got pretty close. We hiked and had some fun times...
10-27-09 14710-27-09 14910-27-09 15110-27-09 15510-27-09 163IMG00427.jpgIMG00429.jpg

The source of many laughs was our family comedian Gabe...10-27-09 172

On our small hike there was an abandoned building with some graffiti. It made a nice background for some photos;
10-27-09 175

Then it was time for Dinner and a quick walk down Hollywood boulevard. Then we were off to spend time with the Daddy, papa or Mr. D to others.
10-27-09 01110-27-09 016

and a special award for the cutest car ever..
10-27-09 028