
Birthdays are bright and special events. Joyfully we celebrated a very good friends birthday. As much as I wanted to sit on my own and pick her brain and have just this amazing conversation that taps into my soul I just knew I had to share the moment with those who love her just as much. Cheers to Stefany Pike..It was quite a year for her but she stands stronger than ever. She will be the first to say "What has been done is very important. Why it has been done is even more meaningful." I am super honored to have her life bumping into mine from time to time. I always walk away from her so uplifted and really look forward to our next adventures. When I reflect on our friendship I must stop and take time to giggle. Whew!! We have had some crazy Thelma and Louise moments. Anything from delivery a baby on the fly to walking out of the local drug store for supples for said event only to return later apologizing for the theft. Years go by fast and the best way to sum it up is with the words of Jonathan Swift "May you live all the days of your life." Thanks Stef for taking the time to be my friend and giving me many more days in my life with our shared laughter and tears. You’ve had a birthday; shout “Hooray!”