Saturday, November 07, 2009

Super Saturday

Our Church had a super Saturday that I was soo excited for. Every year I use this event to kick start my Christmas gifts but this year I made everything for my family and I just can't wait till Christmas. Look what I made.. If you ever need ideas this is the best website to order the lettering or even get ideas. I love it.. http://awishfulthought.com/
tutu Elly

PB070035PB070051

It was a great morning till afternoon event with some adult socializing and visits with great friends. I really loved it. While I was there Mr. D and all the younger kids went to Grandma de Guzmans' house and cleaned up their backyard. It was a lot of work from What I hear.."like clearing a forest." I guess it needed a lot of rest time too..

PB070029

The kids all got to help Grandpa pick the fruit from his trees and he also taught Gabe how to take care of them and pick the ripe ones only...
PB070027

I think Elly had the most fun being the helper. She took her job very serious. We tried to help her carry the bucket and she said no.
PB070028PB070025PB070026

It is always a good day when grandparents are involved.




Javier got off easy he traveled to rugby practice and got his bones rearranged. I like them better now.. :-)