Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dogs R CRAzYee!!

Cat Woman? NEVER!! Dog Woman is there such a thing? Actually I think Rodd holds that title better then anyone. He is the Dog Man for sure. Rodd and Kitty have this crazy relationship that sometimes I come home late and find her sleeping on my side of the bed next to him. WHAT!!!!!!! UGH! I know dirty dog but we love her..all 140 pounds of her.
Kitty likes to sleep on our ottoman. The funny thing is that she really doesn't fit but she will make her self really small in order to fit.
As big as she is she scares a lot of people. There is a lot of HATE out there for a big black dog. But would you ever guess that by looking at her that her best friend is a mini?
Yup! meet Piper..Kitty's best friend. They can play for hours. Piper can hold her own even more so today then when we first met. She gets Kitty so tired that all she can do is lay on the floor and play with her head. Now Kenai our old man is another story. He just can't handle all this young energy in the house. It drives him nuts!
 Sometimes he gets so mad that he must take a time out under my bed...which he has destroyed...

All of this while Kitty is passed out on the worlds most expensive dog bed....a love sac!

Did I mention how crazy my dogs are? Sometimes Kitty wants to be my side always. Or she is always asking for attention and sometimes I just want my own space so I have to lock her out of my room.
Other times they get so excited that they just can't wait for toys so they remove your socks..because those smell so much better right?
Other times they just make huge messes and when you want to yell at them they look at you like WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
Yup these dogs are all crazy!!! In so many ways but we love them till the end. Our old man Kenai is the best cuddler I have seen. Kitty is big but acts like she is small and our newest Grand doggy piper makes us feel young again but also rescues us by getting Kitty so tired that when she goes home Kitty crashes for the night. :0) crazy dogs keeps us young and sane.