Family members from all over dropped by during the day and night to express their love and joy for her. This was her birthday cake. So adorable I loved it! Who made it? I have no idea but it was definitely a conversation piece.
It's always fun to have family around and I know my girls love it more then anything. They are so spoiled by their aunties...
So have I EVER mentioned that this family loves photos. Me too! SO of course we can't end the night without some laughter and group photos. Roll them:
Gosh is it me or does Analise look very unhappy with all these photos?
I really wanted a funky cool photo. I mean come on if we are going to have photo after photo let's have some fun with it. Except Tess needs to learn to close her mouth when she is puckering up to kiss people. Did she think it was Oscar?
Time for the extended family to pose.
| O'Connor Family |
| Evan Jr. & Andrew |
| Cez & Bong de Guzman |
Birthdays come around once a year but what a wonderful time to remember the joy that Lola has brought into our lives. As we were heading home Gabe and I talked about how lucky he was to have a great-grandmother that he can spend time with. Some blessings have to be pointed out and reflected on. I appreciate every year I have with my family but I live by this thought and they should always remember that this is the life. Do what you love and do it often. Travel more, go out and start creating, LIVE YOUR DREAM!
What a great way to head into a weekend of celebrations..Happy Birthday Lola! May you have lived well, and continue to do so. We love you!