Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sundays are Bliss

Some Sundays just end up different than others. We can only control so much.. Our morning started off normal. Actually it went so smoothly... almost too smooth for my family, until my burly boys were not feeling very well. Presenting with sore throats and the sniffles during cold and flu season that is never a joy to hear.
We had them go to the first hour of church because we knew we would not be attending next week because of a baby blessing commitment we have in another ward.  We left after the conclusion of the sacrament meeting. (I wonder if anyone even missed us..nah I don’t care hehehe!)
We got there early to get the boys to handle their priesthood duties. Since we were so early we went across the street to a park for about 15 minutes to kill some time. I was cold and tired but the sun felt so good.
The girls ran around and jumped on a few obstacles and totally ruined their hair-do ugh! Oh well..

 It is so fun to have a camera again. I can do crazy stuff with it and enjoy my daily shots. I don't mind living behind the camera the memories cause us to laugh for years. Have I ever mentioned how photogenic my little Angels are? Here judge for yourself:
 

AWE-SOME I know! They came from me of course they got beauty..:0)


Well I promptly realized that this is a very special day! It’s my Dad’s birthday so we called him and invited him over to dinner and a movie. Rodd was cooking this amazing chicken noodle soup and we all had our taste buds drooling over that idea. Well it didn’t turn out good at all in fact it wasn’t edible. Ugh what do we do now?
 

Dad’s wants soup so Pho soup here we come. Got to keep the sniffles in check and my dad sure seems to be sick a lot lately.
 We are a bunch of goof balls. Our family holds the Gold for comedy acts.
 Every opportunity is a learning opportunity. Is this glass or plexi glass? Let's find out!
Or maybe you want to pretend like your swimming with the fish..

or perhaps your bored as you wait for your food?
 All in all I think we are the only ones that go to dinner in pajamas and out on a Sunday. Oh well some nights just don’t work out how we imagine them too.

We went home and watched Taken 2 with dad. A movie that we all wanted to see and it was practically free from the Redbox can you beat that? Creepy Gabe showed up too and for the first time Kitty was calm around my dad.
Let's not forget about the cake. That didn't turn out very well either. Guess for my diet this night worked out great!
those eyes look creepy
Our night ended early as we are no longer on school break. It’s back to the real world schedule for us. I know sad day but I actually like consistency and schedules. I know what is expected of me and that makes my day a whole lot easier.  Well lights out here in the de Guzman home! Happy Monday is coming our way!

Since it's Sunday I leave this thought with you!