Kitty has never been allowed in Dante's bed before but she must have known he was gone. The girls and I woke up with excitement as we headed to the airport.
We stopped for bagels for breakfast and just escaped the heat at home in some good air conditioning. Scrolled through Facebook and found this. Whoa! So no beach today.
We went to Tanner Behlings eagle court of honor. The AC wasn't working so it was like 100 degrees in that room but still a very cute ceremony.
I got a rose from him as a thank you because I called him to check his email because my boards were going to cancel his because he never responded to confirm his attendance. Spin have him a little reminder call which was nothing really but it warranted a rose in this situation. I will take a rose anytime ;)
The rest of the night was spent at home in our lazy state of mind.
The night is coming to an end and both Rodd and I are leaving Monday for a week long cruise. Till then!





