Well Analise is anyways. It is so funny to think that 4 years ago I had no idea whether she was a She or a He. Well we have noticed that girls require so much more attention. In fact for our Princess Analise it requires a two day celebration to bring in her 4th year of life. To start it all off was a sweet birthday dinner with just immediate family members. I like to give her our gifts before she gets swarmed with tons of gifts from others. That morning though our neighborhood lost electricity until 10:30 that night. Such a bummer for our food in the freezer but hey I will have to admit that it has not been all that full lately so we didn't lose much. We ended up having dinner at Rodd's mothers house and it was a lot of fun. The In- laws no how to party with FOOD! We Love and appreciate our family dearly. Thanks for celebrating with us. !!!