a blog is an excellent way to keep things going. With a little help and some research I am moving forward. Now I can't promise anything. That I have learned. After all I am taking away from my family or my sleep. Right now is a good time since morning chores are not my favorite part of the day ;-)
See I believe in slave labor:
and if you are not working hard and burning calories then I can create a list for you. Today is going to be a day of hydration:
I woke up this morning with a dry throat and that is a for sure sign that I need to take in more water. Maybe not as much as Gabe but definitly am filling the need to swallow more water. So all in all my realization is to continue a blog and hopefuly keep it going and drink H2O. I just figured out how I can add to the blog from my cell phone. WOW!! Blog on the go. It really is an addiction. Rodd says I need a hobby anyways or I will feel the itch to have another baby. Got to love Technology! No more excuses I do not promise ;-). Follow our jouney filled days and our boring days and maybe some insight will come from the many realizations I get through out the year. Oh and Comments are always welcome!!!!