
Wouldn't life be better if our whole world could explore daily as George does?
I know my life would be a little more care free.
That's all I could think about all day today as I tried to research this stinkin blog concept and neglected the laundry, chores and even contemplated making my kids feed themselves for dinner and mask it behind the whole "Phen for yourselves" survival of the fittest mentality. See I am closer to a monkey than most realize.
Explorations have been fun but if you have seen George in action it's great. To make mistakes with no true consequences and then have a man in the yellow hat say it's all right. Man!! What I would give sometimes to go back in time.
The journey today has been fulfilling. I got a letter from Xandi today and she cracked me up with her stories and of course she had to throw in there that a letter from us has not made it to her hand this week. Not my fault the mail system is faulty. Whatever the reason: stolen in Chile, misplaced in the U.S., not enough postage on it, postage fell off or the classic oops life got away from me this week. Hmm what could we possibly be doing?






having a light saber duel ( which the boys really do, I kid you not). Getting a visit from a dead President to fulfill a teenagers life long dream or visiting Lips restaurant to experience the OTHER side. Never again NO NO NO!!! Celebrating Andrew turning 7. Wait did I just type 7, Oh man I am getting old where did the years go. Or better Yet posing for a family pic minus a few kids and a mom of course but Hey someone has to push the little button that creates the memories. I am so controlled by technology. Where did the boys go? Sheesh I wonder what their excuse will be!!