As I discussed it with Analise we went over what needs to be done before we can put fish in it. She seemed to understand. One would think that as she asked for a large cup to fill with water that maybe a red flag would have gone up in my mind but I thought " Hey she is finally taking responsibilty for keeping herself hydrated." The next scene should not surprise you at all.

Analise had filled the tank with rocks from the yard and filled the tank with water "just like daddy does" and then was off to get the poor turtles fish friends to add to her tank with gloves that we use to change a flat tire. I had to stop her quickly before she contaminated their poor water with tire grease.

Then of course the copy cat Elly decided it looked like fun so minutes later she was going to try as well.

This whole sibling team thing really keeps me on my toes. I would love to have more but I can barely keep tabs on the ones I have in my care currently.
After digging outside and trying to steal fish from their home it was definitly time to hose them down.