
The kids were able to cool off by swimming and the BBQ was the best. We were able to sing happy birthday and have cake and ice cream.

It looked really good but my stomach was acting up and so I could not partake. :-( Then we had some crazy moments with family and friends. It was a nice close to a Saturday evening.

and Audrey ( who deserves a special mention) reminded me of a Michael Jackson fan all night. I was waiting for her legs to bust out and do the moon walk. Seriously!

We had Tess who kept losing her cup and then strapped a cup into an immodest cover. She was so proud to show off the bikini cup holder.

Can not forget to mention how much we appreciate our family photographer. She keeps our family history documented. Cez you are the best and some of the best photos come from you. ( now if we can only convince you to use a different photo sharing website) You are so loved!!!

Let's not forget the actual end to the night was a phone call from Javier
"umm are you ready to hear some bad news"
"what happened"
"um I just got pulled over and was given a ticket"
" um I also did not have my license on me"
yup he will be working very hard for a couple of weeks. Anyone got any side jobs he can take on?

no need to squint. Yup that says 45 in a 25 zone.