Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stone Baby Shower

P8250016

You gotta love a baby shower. Our ward and friends welcomed little Hadlie Stone into this world by showering her with gifts of all sorts. I was impressed with some of the new stuff out there for kids.

P8250017P8250018

Hadlie and Ally came sporting their favorite poka dots and well can you say " Girly." Megan Brockbank decorated in such a beautiful manner. Like I said before gotta love baby showers and the best part is the baby. I am not a game person but we played two games that were a lot of fun and I got to socialize. We all know how much I need that.
P8250019P8250020P8250021

Then it was gift time. My favorite new must have item is the hooter hider. I wish I thought of these when I was nursing more. The blanket always falls but these seem so great.

P8250022

Then the classic moment from any true baby shower are when there are young moms with young babies present. There is always that one that hides to change a diaper and well Summer Corey Gotcha. :-) I had such a great time ladies we get to do it again next year for Mercedes and her baby.

P8250023