Monday, August 24, 2009

Time Flies when your a Missionary

Hola todas las personas en mi vida,

This week hasn`t been extremely exciting except for the fact that I lost my companion yesterday. She finished her mission. So I stayed the night with another Hermana who lost her companion and we were both sad together. We tracted for a while before going back to her house. This morning they both flew out and it was a sad time. My new companion`s name is Hermana Bartholemew. She`s from Utah and she`s really nice. But that jeans that I have to show her around Machali. Needless to say I`m a little nervous. But it should be fun.

We still have our baptism date. I`m pretty sure she will follow through with it. She is a really sweet girl. Still have Carolina. She has had at least 4 baptism dates but she isn`t ready. We only set appointments with her at church. That means she has to go to church. We have some other really great investigators. I love them!!!

All is well in Machali. Life is fantastic and I love it! We have fun and work hard. Like Elder Holland said in the MTC: we need to work “until they carry you home”. I love you all!!! And I miss you tons. Until next week!

Hermana Nani


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We love and miss Nani very much but we know what she is doing is fulfilling a greater cause. The blessings that we have recieved as a family have touched our lives in so many ways. Though she is many miles away her thoughts and love are felt and we as a family are healed and whole again. There is nothing in this world more exciting than knowing that whatever the future holds if we hold together we can break through any chain. I am mostly excited to possibly have the opportunity to fly out and pick her up at the end of her mission. Hopefully that dream will become a reality. Time will tell.