Hola todo!
This week has been interesting to say the least. I do have one Word of advice for all: Read the Book of Mormon. Ok that was 5 words but you understand. I love that book! And we can seriously apply everything to our life now. It`s Amazing! I really love that book.
We have another baptismo date! But I`m a little weary about getting to excited about it because it`s with Carolina. Remember her? She has had at least 4 or 5 dates so we`ll see. The good thing is that this time she chose it for herself and not cuz we asked her too a million times. That is definitely an improvement. Yay!!! We also have a couple of Golden investigators that will probably have dates this week. I`ll keep you updated.
Last night was one of the coolest experiences. We went to visit a couple of members who live near the house. The are converts. 15 years ago they were Jehovah`s Witnesses and since they joined the church they have been disowned by their family. But they have the strongest testimonies I`ve ever heard. It`s Amazing! There is more to the story but I don`t have time to write it all. But I came home so happy because I get to be a missionary. How Amazing is that? I love this responsibility. It`s really hard but we find ways to have fun too. Love it!
Well I get to email this Friday too so I`ll incluye loads more then. I love you all! I miss you but the time is flying by. I`ll be home before we know it. I`m simply enjoying the time I have here. Until Friday!
Your favorite missionary
Hermana Nani
