Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hermana Xandi

I love you!!!!!

So guess what happened this week. Remember Sandra? The investigador who has been to church 3 times, relieves in the Book of Mormon, is keeping her commitments, and set a date to be baptized the 6th of September? She said on Saturday that she still wants to go to our church and hear our lessons but canceled her baptism date because she wants to keep her catholic beliefs. Sad times. And we still have Carolina and Claudio. 2 different investigators that we don`t know what to do with. We are seriously at a loss of things to teach. Claudio doesn`t relieve in the prophet Joseph Smith and doesn`t want to pray to find out. Carolina just doesn`t get anything. So this week we taught the restoration again and this time she might get it. We`ll see…

We had an interesting contact yesterday. We pushed the button on the little speaker thing they had outside. She answered and my companion started by saying “Hola. Somos misioneras de la Iglesia de Jesucristo…” She was then cut off by the lady who said “nmo puedo. En esta momento soy catolica. Chao.” Translation: “ I can`t. In this moment I`m catholic.” We had a good laugh about that one.

Thats all the time I have but I love you guys! I miss you like crazy and you rock my socks. Muah! Until next week.

Xandi