Tuesday, September 01, 2009

HEAT RELIEF

Wow the heat is really starting to get to me. There is nothing like jumping into a cold pool on a very warm summer afternoon. It was so refreshing.

P8310024

I wish Elly was in a better mood.
P8310010P8310012

She was sleeping until Javier wanted to prove his manhood and blasted the music in the car ride over to the pool. So she didn't get the full nap she could have gotten. So we were suffering a bit with her moody attitude. Even with the mood she still enjoyed her time in the water as long as the world stayed away from her and didn't stop her from going where she wanted to go.
I mostly enjoyed all the great conversations and realized at times I can be very social. I really do like sticking with those I know. I need to get around the social circle a little more.
P8310011

We enjoyed the company of Spencer and were able to snap a few under water shots of Lauren Cutler, Ammon Pond and Sammy Edwards.
P8310018P8310013P8310019P8310017
I missed the camera ( we had to send it in for repair) but now that it's back we need to hit up more water events.

As I search the pictures to add to this site I come across a ton of pictures like this:
P8310020P8310048

Does he not believe in shirts? Yes it's hot but I will guarantee the air conditioning in my home works very well. You don't see one sweat bubble on the Mrs. Preggo Mercedes there. Maybe people think we are too poor to provide him with some. Let me assure you that is not the problem. I guess I should be grateful he isn't sporting man boobs but seriously we should have a t-shirt party for good ole Javier. Maybe he could use a few. Who knows if he likes them he might wear them....NAH!! He will always opt for a shirtless environment...

P8310040
somehow I raised all the boys that way. If you can get past the crazy photo and enormous tongue you will notice he has NO shirt on. Go figure!!

Dante was in charge of the lesson for our family home evening night. He gave us a wonderful thought on following our prophets. Then we played a matching game with pictures of the apostles from our church. It was a lot of fun.
P8310049