Monday, October 12, 2009

FIRE STATION

I have the opportunity to teach a class about fairy tales and classic stories. It has been a lot of fun. We are down to our last 2 weeks out of six weeks. I scheduled for these two weeks to be field trips. I really thought of Analise when I planned the weeks. I know that she had never been to a fire station and I always loved it as a kid so off we went...

When we arrived they were out on a call so we waited patiently outside for them to come back to the station:
PA120020
When the fire Engine finally arrived it was a very exciting moment.
PA120022PA120023

Then we went inside and toured the station house and talked about Fire Safety. I loved the trip. The firemen were so funny and really were good with the kids.
PA120036PA120042

THANK YOU POWAY FIREFIGHTERS... OUR DAY IS COMPLETE...
PA120043