Sunday, October 04, 2009

Hermana Nani

IMG_0010

We missed Xandi's email last week. She was able to say Hello and that was pretty much all she had time for. This week we hope to get a lengthy email from her...However we got her snail mail letter and we are happy to report that she is doing great. We miss her dearly and when we opened her letter to finally get some pictures I couldn't contain the excitement.
This was taken from El Alamo. Down at the bottom of the hill lives the Toledo's. I love the view from upon the mountains. It's gorgeous!!!
IMG
Up in El Cajon there are some really cool cave things. But sadly ( like most parts of the city) people had filled it with trash :-(
IMG_0001
We found the cutest puppy one night. I can't remember what I named him... I have named so many animals since I've been here. :-)
IMG_0006
This was taken August 23rd,2009... from left to right we are: Hermana Pedraja, HermanaMaradiaga, Hermana Munoz y Yo! Hermana Pedraja left at the same time as my companion. Hermana Maradiaga came in the same day as me. It was a sad day to see them leave. Hermana Munoz was my first companion here and we had some of the best of times. even though I am still adjusting to the language, I miss my companion!!! This was our last day together.

IMG_0007IMG_0002
This was our first day together, since it was maybe two hours earlier we had just met when I arrived in Chile. I really do miss her...
tIMG_0009

On top is hermanoToledo and Ester. then on the bottom is me, hermana Toledo, her daughter Alison, her son Manuel, and the infamous Daniel. This was taken after FHE on Monday...Good Times!!!
IMG_0003
Fernando!!! andone of his daughters, Anita. I love love love that family. August 15,2009 they invited us over to celebrate his birthday. Good times!!! Then it's me with Allen, Scarlet, and her mom hermana Jaqui. Love Them!!!
IMG_0004IMG_0008

We miss Xandi dearly but as you can see she has made a good home. Time goes by really fast when you are having fun. We are always sending our love and prayers, we ask that you all join us in doing the same. XOXOXOXO