Those of you close to our family can remember just 3 months before my mom died Mr. D's grandfather (Lolo) died leaving a mark on the family. It was a rough few months but looking back we came out all right. Tonight there was a dinner and gathering held in his honor. These are the moments when you realize how lucky you are to have such a caring family to stand with through all the odds.
Analise has always had a special place in heart for her grandpa. She loves him dearly and that feeling has been seen by Elly who now loves to give hugs and kisses everytime she sees her grandparents.
Let's not forget the love of Aunties.

The cousins always have such a great time together. The twins (Amelia and Isabella) are still soo hard to tell apart. They are the cutest little things though without a doubt.

I was bummed that I couldn't make it to the celebration. I had a celebration with Jessica Nelson where I got to welcome Anne and Kate into the world. They are such adorable twins. At times I thought I would love to have twins but now I know I am good with what I have been handed. They are a handful and I seem to have kids that are handfuls by themselves. I just can't imagine having two of them.


a diaper cake is one of the cutest ideas ever...

Food was delicious as well...

Overall it was a very full evening for our family...As I refelct on those moments I learn very quickly how grateful I am to have the love that we have in our lives.