
I feel so blessed to have Analise in my life but even more blessed for Xandi and Mercedes. They add a little something special to our lives. They teach my kids things I would never have thought to teach them.


I mean really there are just not enough minutes in my day yet my girls still get those sweet moments.

Look at this face. This is not a face one could resist. If you are ever in her presence you will have this strong desire to cuddle her. She loves that by the way...

When one is tired, barefoot and pregnant...just look for the first shaded spot and crash.

See these are the things I never have time to teach my little princess.

Then if you ever need a science teacher.. call Mercedes she can flip a stone and share what's underneath to pass the time.


Now if Mercedes happens to read this blog then I hope she knows how much I love her and that I am hoping for more of this reaction

and not so much of this one