Monday, November 16, 2009

Hermana Nani

Mi wonderful familia!

How goes everything? Are all the adventures over with or do you get to keep going for a while? So here is how things are going here: ARGH!!! We can’t find anyone. Remember the perfect family we found? Well they weren’t home for their appointment last Sunday and we haven’t been able to find them since. That’s happened with several really good people we have taught. It’s kinda frustrating. We are also teaching a couple of really good people who aren’t reliable. Alicia has a testimony and she is studying the Book of Mormon (not just reading but studying). She is so so good. But it just so happens that every Sunday something comes up that makes it so she can’t go to church. She has been taking lessons for 2 changes (3 months) and has never been to church. And most of the time we set an appointment, she isn’t home. We decided to tell her that if she can’t keep her commitments, we can’t keep coming by. We are also teaching Melysa who is the boss at a cell phone store. That means she works late everyday. The only times we can teach her are at night (9pm), and that’s only sometimes because she generally works later then that. But she is such a good investigator. She took immediately to the Book of Mormon. She went to church in another ward and found out about the Word of Wisdom and therefore started to drop (little by little) her smoking habit. We just don’t know what to do. Could you guys pray for us down here? We´re struggling a little. No, a lot.

Now for something a little more entertaining: I ate a piece of cow stomach this week :D Yes, it’s true. And I had a taste of chicken liver. Not to say I like them, but I ate them just say I ate them. And apparently the elders that we gave our “cake” to told the president about it. We haven’t heard anything so I don’t think we’re in trouble. And it was a really cool prank :D A cake made of cow stomach.

So tell me what is going on up in the chilly U.S.? How are you all doing? Do you know that I love you? And I miss you? Well I do!!! And I get to talk to you all in about a month. Yay! Are you excited? Cuz I am :D Anyhoo I want you to know how much I love you guys. And I`ll talk to you again next week. Muah!

Nani