Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving day!!!

This is the first Thanksgiving that I cooked nothing, had no mess to clean up in my kitchen. I truly gave my kitchen a holiday off. It was a weird feeling. I must say that I missed it but it was nice to not have that stress this year. Our Thanksgiving Day was spent with Mr. D's family and they really know how to put together a feast.
camera download dec 10th 116
Before everyone grabbed food we all took the time to say what we are most thankful for this year. Mr. D spoke for our family and stated that family, health and having the opportunity to gather together gives us reasons to be thankful. Then Javier was asked to bless the food and the eating began...I tried not to stuff myself too much...I must admit that I could have done without the last plate. :)
Elly really enjoyed it all..
camera download dec 10th 119
and so did Javier if he wasn't skating down some random hill.
camera download dec 10th 121
The boys had to wait for the line to slow down...Yes there was a line..
camera download dec 10th 120

with a tummy full of turkey what is there left to do?




camera download dec 10th 122

AWWWW!! Sleep is what Elly did for the next 2.5 hours.