Saturday, January 09, 2010

Dear family and friends,

You know who you are. Reading this blog far away from the sunshine.
camera download 1-12-2010 042

You live in a state that has all the seasons. Yes! I am jealous though I would love somewhere where my kids can experience the different seasons, I can't help but to stop my thoughts and say

" we ride our bikes in the dead of winter in 70 degree weather"
camera download 1-12-2010 044camera download 1-12-2010 045

so I have to remember that is EXACTLY why I live in an area that really only experiences two seasons...Summer and a Chilly Summer :)

Now you know you all would hop on over to our side of town in a heartbeat, so whatcha waiting for? come on down!!

We have fun in the sun on a fabulous Saturday afternoon. We biked to a local waterfall site and played in the water.
camera download 1-12-2010 051camera download 1-12-2010 054

Even Elly had a fun time with the water. She touched it and yelled " mom, look water my hand"
camera download 1-12-2010 053camera download 1-12-2010 052

Even from Elly's point of view the day was just soo fun..
camera download 1-12-2010 055camera download 1-12-2010 057

Then Elly fell asleep after complaining of the bumpy ride over the rocks. Our family bike rides are the best part of any given weekend. The loading them on the rack sometimes can take the fun away though...
camera download 1-12-2010 058

Ever feel the need to get away from snow, our sometimes chilly summer would welcome you at any given moment...