
okay maybe it isn't all that great. I mean seriously Javier, you could crack a smile and pretend like you weren't forced to spend the evening with us. Well it is a Sunday after all.

Do the wishes get bigger?

Gosh Javier I can remember when mom would tell you to put a book on your head to stop the growing. I also remember her thinking that you were going to be blessed with my short genes. Maybe I should start putting a book on my head because no one and I mean no one could have predicted the height that you would reach. You passed us all and I know that as you take the next leap in life mom is by your side. As long as you follow your training and listen to that voice you can do no wrong. You are someone to watch and I know that I am forever grateful to have been privileged enough to have you in my life. Your family will always stand by your side FOREVER and support every adventure you embark on even the tough embarrassing ones. ;) Keep your head held high and continue to stand for what is right and you will FOREVER be an example to us. 18 is bitter sweet for me. Bitter cause I feel the natural distance being formed but sweet because I get to witness your adventures and leadership roles.. and know that we could never be any prouder of you then we are at every moment you smile. All our Love will always be with you.