Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Analise growing up...

Our Wild Animal Park passes expired but Analise was given an opportunity to go behind the scenes and feed the animals. We just couldn't pass up this field trip for her. We sent her with a good friend and she promised to take care of her. I sat home that day so sad! I have never not been with my little girl on her adventures but this time she was going on an adventure all by herself. This was my first sign that my little girl is growing up. (sniff, sniff)

 I sent a camera with her so she can take pictures and so she can share all that she saw and enjoyed with the family. When the photos came back I was relieved to know that she had so much fun! Sad that she can have fun without me but those are just growing pains. :0)

Analise got to ride in the back of a truck where they fed giraffes and other animals.



 The cool thing about this tree is that they carved pictures into the tree. Can you see the shape of a giraffe?


She got pretty close and was pretty amazed. She said she had so much fun. She would love to do it again. Maybe with the family next time.
She got closer then she imagined. It was so fun to see the animals she photographed:





 once she got off the tour the kids got to play and goof around for a bit.

They played and posed. you can tell Analise is mine :0)


She got to explore the park a little bit before heading home. She took photos of some of her favorite animals:

This one tried to steal their lunch:
She said this one is so cute:



One more photo spot:
Because to be honest the family really missed her smile and jokes. She may come across quiet to some but she is not shy in the walls of her own home. I am glad she got to create memories even if I couldn't be there with her. The pains of having a young one not old enough to attend means that someone has to stay behind. The good news is that I am almost out of that stage. Soon our whole family will be able to do everything TOGETHER!