Friday, June 22, 2012

ducks Galore

When I am away I know that Xandi will care for my kids very well. In fact they have more fun with her then they do with me. It's hard to recognize that as a mom I am stuck in a rut and I am so grateful to have Xandi in my life to show me that there is time to stop and smell the roses and enjoy life. I am so glad that my girls have such a great experience with her.

hmm clearly it states DO NOT feed the ducks
Off they went to have a day filled with fun activities with their loved Nani!


They talked about this day for awhile!

 We have a turtle that looks just like these. hmm. new home soon?


What a great day filled with science adventures. aww to be homeschooled means the world is their classroom and this day proves it.