Monday, June 25, 2012

Life through Elly

Sometimes I wonder what my life was like when I was 4. We see things so differently as an adult but sometimes when I download my camera I get a glimpse of our life through Elly's eyes. It is quite interesting to see things at her level. She photographs things that she thinks are cool. Maybe all the photos are things that she cherishes. Whatever it is I love the opportunity to see things a little clearer from her height. :0)

Let's start with what was on the camera this time around: Proof that it was Elly taking the photos.


my mom holds a special place in all our hearts

she said pose I said "WHAT!"
love my elephant arm
Wow Kenai you guys are at eye level.
 Elly really misses this guy. It is funny to see her looking up at his picture to take this photo.
In fact when it comes to family she is the one to always want to make everyone happy. If I am unhappy with Analise she will express her love for her very loudly. Family is her life!



she is eye level with Kitty
She is very proud of the "R" that she made in our tie banner for father's day. I can really see that through her photos.

Elly is such an amazing little girl. I love her dearly! Her mission in life will be big because she has so much heart and love for others. Peacemaker is a new concept brought to this family and she holds true to what she was taught. It is funny to listen to her complain about others not being a very good peacemaker but all that patience comes with time. I learned that myself the hard way. Every now and then when we get a glimpse I remember that my place in this world is to make her life this great!