The summer is in full bloom. My kids favorite days of the summer are our FHE at Moonlight beach in Encinitas. There is where the real the adventure is.The road trip to the beach can be an exhausting journey. Poor Gabe can't seem to keep his eyes open. Those late nights and early mornings are doing him in.
The girls play hard and this year they have both tackled their fear of going into the water. They both travel a little to far for my comfort zone.
once Rodd arrives from work we get to watch the sunset...This really is paradise!
This week we got to play a rec game of volleyball. I haven't played in so so so long. It's amazing that I could even hit the ball..even if I sent it flying in the wrong direction. The point is that I made contact!
I think Rodd had it out for me. We played on opposite teams and he would serve right to me. UGH! I looked like a fool only sometimes. :0)
all I could do was laugh it off:
The girls explored the sand while the boys were out on the raft doing their weekly adventure. Last time the lifeguards had to tow them in so now we have set rules. No out to the horizon trips.
Then it's time to warm up by the fire and play at the beach playground. A true highlight to the end of the night for all.
of course the real highlight of any MONDAY is the email communication we get from our pride and joy! Elder Javo!
Hey Family!
So I sorta of just emailed everyone to
their own email today. But I think you guys should know that I had
emergency changes again! So Now I am in the city. A part called San
Joaquin de Flores. I have a new comp whose name is Elder Aguilar from
Mexico. Question. What part of Mexico is Dad from? Everyone asks me
but I have no idea. I'm white washing again as well. So we're starting
from zero again. This is a very hard thing to do. Also the new
President is now in the country and has taken over for President Galvez. We have interviews with him on Friday. So we'll see what he changes! I donエt have anymore time but I did want to respond to the questions! The Brockbanks are going to Guanecaste?? Sweet! I
will let you know about the package! right now I need an alarm clock,
but I think I'll just go buy one.The shaver DOES work! I got kinda excited and shaved a circle into my leg. It kinda looks like a crop circle. I love the email photos! Next week I'm going to print out a few of them! Elder
Tisinger is a boss. A grade A missionary. I have a racket ball t
shirt from one of his mom's tournaments. Its pretty cool! Apparently
she is a professional racket ball player. Not a big deal right? I send letters to the families I baptized in other
areas. I write letters and give them to the missionaries who are in my
old areas. I am being feed REALLY well in
this area. Before not so much. But in this area the members like to
spoil the missionaries. Which I am totally okay with! I haven't been
spoiled yet!













