Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Birthday celebrations.

Guess who turned 79 this year?
Not Rodd..there is your clue :0) we all gathered and celebrated with what dad/grandpa de Guzman loves to do...eat good food! At harrah's casino 

My dish isn't all that special but this was plate number 1. Gotta start light! The kids ate a lot since I starved them for this event. They were most excited to have such an array of desserts. Including cotton candy...
Elly was wired and I am sure we will have difficulty in the AM. Gonna take a guess here but I am almost sure she will beg to sleep in and not go to school. Elly sure loves her grandpa a lot! 
And I love her dearly!
And you can tell she is still one of the few that loves to take photos with and for me. Okay back to the evening. Good food, good company what else do you need on your birthday?
Wild kids? A lot of rain? 
Then dad/grandpa de Guzman scored..he got it all. 
Some people enter our lives and make it better. Some are great examples to us of charity and kindness. I am so glad to have this man in my life. 
And even more proud to be married to his son. I scored in this life and knowing that it can only get better is simply amazing. 
Love this family! Love my family..here's to another great year of fun, good health and travels. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


*photo bomber Analise makes me smile every time I look at this photo HA!*