Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another school week down...

Some weeks of early waking go by fast while others linger forever or though it seems. I love the kisses in the AM but I sure miss them. The smiles and hugs I get when they come out is almost worth the wait. This week Elly was super excited about her art work. I am so proud of her. She is working so hard to master the months and days of the week 
Dot art! With a big 'ole peace sign in the middle 
If you look closely you can see she is practicing her shapes this is circle art. Ask her how she feels about school and you may get this face. Love my baby!
Analise has focused on so many beautiful crafts this week. She is so creative. You may see my new bracelet I sport every day. 
She also made this bracelet...so pretty!
She calls this one corking. I had to watch a you tube video to get it and I still can't do it. 
If you asked Analise about school she would say I love it! She just doesn't  like to wake up early all the time. And she may give you this look. I love my little girl!
My boys come home from a long day of school and often times this is how you find them. I love my little man! 
Sneaking up on them is hard sometimes. 
I got busted trying to catch him in his bed HA! I love this big boy!
In my class today for POW (patterns of war) we focused on the American revolution and compared it to the French Revolution. It was interesting and fun!
Next week we will have even more adventures as we ride the education train. I am just sure of it. :0)