Sunday, May 31, 2015

My days get crazy sometimes

I absolutely love these kind of days to run in. 
Sometimes this is what motivates me. We all need to find a way to motivate ourselves. 
Our morning scripture studies,when we get it done, makes for such a better day overall. Elly is so proud to be reading and the dogs even get excited to participate. 
This morning was volunteer appreciation day at the girls Montessori school. It was so cute to watch. 
Each class stood up and said thanks to all the volunteers in attendance. 
Analise stood in the front and isn't hiding from a camera..yes!
Each of the students made a note to their parents showing appreciation and gratitude. Analise gave me this:
And I got this from Elly: 
I even got a hug from my little mamas. 
Elly isn't my shy one that's for sure! Their hugs and kisses make my day. On my run I ran into her class having a wild Wednesday class activity across the street at kit carson park. 
So fun to hear they are learning how to build paper airplanes. Must be the end of the school year. 
Only a few more days till summer vacation. Yay!