Okay it's been a whirlwind of a few weeks. We have been so sick with viral pneumonia that it has exhausted us. Today I felt good all day. Went the whole day without needing a nap. Now that's a positive thing...seriously naps are good until you can't survive without a couple. I watched Elly get tested and she finally is getting better. She still has a pretty nasty cough though.
She does breathing treatments to get her through the hard cough attacks. You know the one's that sound like you're bringing up a lung with them.
Well we are just so glad to be on the mend. It's Fourth of July tomorrow or today since I'm writing this well after midnight. It will be nice to see family. Today we went to Home Depot 3 times. Yup that's right I'm so organized with my projects that I just keep wanting to go back there. I'm currently working on getting the benches done in our fire pit area.
She got a bathing suit out of the deal. It was a win win. Gabe had his girl over to hang out. We watched pitch perfect. I only had to give one lecture on what's appropriate PDA.
Then Dante showed what would happen if they didn't stop making everyone weirded out by their PDA.
You would think her back would hurt. Oh to be young. Elly sleeps in my bed.
Currently reading helps calm her to sleep. Well as I am writing this Rodd has turned off the light and Elly has rolled over to sleep. Guess that's my cue to close out my day. I loved hanging out with family today. I am excited to start on my outside projects. We may have the firepit area completed this week..what! I know it's just too exciting to comprehend. We had the best pizza for lunch and I listened to Gabe tell me stories about EFY and other random events. He is my favorite 16 year old hands down. Got to hang out with the hubby and I enjoyed every moment. He makes me laugh and I think he is so totally rad! ❤️ Dante worked at Taco Bell today and he brought me home a soda, which is my favorite perk. He didn't seem very happy today kinda grumpy. He is growing up and a lot changes are coming his way. He's gonna buckle in and learn a lot on his adventures. I hope he shares some of them with me. Well my nails are ready for the 4th are you!
#summerhairdontcare
Till my check in later on the events of this crazy family. Stay tuned.










