It's Sunday! I love Sundays mostly because it means my whole family is together all day. We slept in and I dreamed about my backyard and all my projects I still need to complete. It was Awe-Some..I'm such a good dreamer. In church there was some good discussion well it was fast and testimony Sunday so it was nice to listen to others bear their testimonies. I heard so many testimonies on missionary work and service. So many people benefit from the service of others we must always think of others in our daily lives. I reflected on the sacrifices that went into making this country great. We discussed religious freedom and how it's our duty to stand up and fight for it. There has been a lot of changes in the world over the past week. The government has redefined marriage making it to include and legalizing same sex marriages. California has eliminated their personal and religious exemptions when it comes to vaccinating your children. Life is changing all around me and I still feel the blessings pouring in. Grateful for a family that puts up with me and tries to understand me. Thank you! I do notice that I'm hard to connect with but know that I love you for trying. ;)
We took an easy hike with family today. It was fun until we came across the hill in the middle that we had to climb. It was a little hellish. This trail was called the Lilac trail however I can't recall seeing any lilacs.
Analise wasn't very happy about the hike. Her recovering pneumonia filled lungs were not happy either. She complained a little bit because she was so tired. She fell asleep for this picture ha!
Sometimes our hikes remind us of the beauty that surrounds us. And sometimes is shows us the ugly. And boy was this tarantula ugly yet very interesting to the eye.
I realize I have more fun hiking than others but I love that they do it anyways even if they complain the whole time. This is seriously my favorite view. My girls burning some calories and getting in some nature.
My next favorite view is knowing that this man always has my back. Tess may not look like she is having fun but trust me she loves how much I push her.
Yup I feel pretty lucky to live here and am free to see some of the most amazing views. I live for the adventure and the reward.
Elly and kenai are the classic photobombers. Honestly, they just like to always be by my side.
Have you EVER heard of disposable underwear? My question is why would you need them? Well Tess has some that she got from the Philippines and it so happened that Analise's underwear got wet when she "accidentally" fell into the pool at Tess's house during dinner. So we thought she could use some underwear.
Well hmmm..they are definitely not meant to be worn like this. Ha!
We are off to bed so we can wake for the grunion run. After 16 years I'm thinking they don't exist. Never seen one yet. More on that tomorrow.