Thursday, July 09, 2015

The adventures of the de Guzman girls

Well this has been a fast and lazy day all at once if that's even possible. Let me explain. Dad came over and I convinced him to go to the urgent care for a 2nd degree burn he got at work. It was a really bad burn and it made me a little nervous. Turns out I was doing everything right and technically he didn't have to go in. Oh well, we got some piece of mind and he got a tetanus shot.
Then we hurried back so I can see the boys off on their high adventure. 
Dude I miss the boys so much. Although life with the girls is pretty easy. 
As I drove away I saw them all preparing to pray before their trip. I thought how lucky they are to be surrounded by so many stand up people. It isn't till your older or, lived a life like I did, do you realize how important it is to surround yourself with people of good morals and values. 
 I'm a stalker. Yes if that's news to you then I haven't shown my true colors around you yet. I did watch the boys drive all the way to their location so I could make sure they made it in one  piece and were safe. At one point I laughed at their location. It's a good one. Who wouldn't want to be there? 

Well the family is in a step competition on our fitbits. So the girls and I went out for dinner and some steps after watching a few hours of shark week and playing some lego jurrasic park video game. 


We stopped for dinner

Analise wanted a good burger and that she got . 

And we walked all around Carmel mountain

Our goal was to hit at least 10k steps and then we were going home. Elly is thinking in this picture.👇

We walked to staples and got some school supplies. I know it's that time of the year and it's still summer. When we got home we cleaned up and watched some more shark week. The ladies colored with some new erasable colored pencils. They were excited about them.

We closed out the night on our fitbits with the girls taking the win. You would never know we had only 3k until we decided to get up and move. So worth it!

Well we made the best of a lazy day. Turns out it wasn't so lazy after all. We are missing the crazy boys. The house is pretty quiet and scary without them. New adventures again tomorrow. I can't wait!