Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Urban jungle fun day

Yesterday I had a homeschool open day at Urban Jungle. It was well attended for a word of mouth event. It should only grow from here. I'm pretty stoked!
The kids all joined me there for 2.5 hours. They had fun obviously. They danced their calories away. How come we never look as good as we think? Ha.
They have this hurricane machine that my kids all loved. It got pretty windy in there. 
From when we woke up till it was time to leave for Itban Jungle we had fun together. Rodd and Gabe worked on installing new steps for the hill behind the new deck. 
We are so far from home when we attend Urban Jungle it's a shame to just come home so we headed to costco. We got a little crazy with their samples. This Costco was like a ghost town. No one was rushing, and the crowds were light not like at my local one. We came home to have Oki over to play with Kitty. She needed some play time. She had kenai running around for his life because she wanted to play rough.good thing he came over because that's when I found out water main leak. 
Yup this could be a bank breaker. Worse is we have to shut the water off. Yuck! No running water is no fun. 
I had I girls night out at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate somebody in our ward having a baby. I figured I had to go and meet new people. So I went to be all social. It was so fun! <sarcasm>. Can't wait to see what today will bring.