My morning started bright and early. Tess and I had to go by flowers for Lola's 100th birthday celebration tomorrow. We got distracted with a few garage sales but eventually we ended up at costco.
Our basket looked so pretty! Loading the car was an adventure all by itself. But we got all the flowers safely in their designated spots.
They didn't fit in Tess's refrigerator so they ended up in her bathtub with the AC in high. The things we do. Seriously the cost of the AC is probably more then the cost of flowers. Ha!
Talk about some last unite planning. I had to start to envision the areas I have been put in charge of. I say charge of very loosely. Since in reality I get vetoed a lot. I don't really know how to do anything simple. But the wall will have some black fabric with rows of these 100 garlands
The girls went to the mall and got these free helmets. How cool is that. Stay safe girls.
Tess, the girls and I made this wreath for lola's birthday celebration. I showed her how easy it is to make.
Since we have a black background I had to turn this black frame into a white one so it doesn't get lost in the black background.
The night ended with Gabe throwing a parfait party. While showing the movie shrek and having a bonfire with all his friends. I had fun watching them as well.
We put up some lights. They turned out pretty cool.











