I found nani's last sign and realized Lexie seems a lot bigger then a small pumpkin. What do you think?
As I was getting clothes out of my suitcase puppy found her way into my suitcase. I don't think she can come home with us.
The girls had a bit of an argument over who can have Lexie and then Analise just didn't want her at all. It was a weird morning. Do they not realize they have days with her still?
Mercedes pointed out that Lexie looks horrified. But she really just had a ton of faces she has been trying out. Elly actually calmed her down and helped her fall asleep. She a very good cousin!
Remember my hospital injury. Yeah it still hurts. My desire to pick the dried blood is huge. Yet a scar is not something I need at the moment.
Okay on to the rest of my day. I got the last call to get my girls photos ordered from school. We went with these photos:
6 days old and we opted to head out to dinner. Xandi got dressed and looked beautiful so why not go out. Well, we had to walk since we don't have a car big enough for 6.
We went to a Japanese steakhouse. It was similar to Benihana or shogun except it didn't taste as good to be honest. And as we started to walk we could feel baby rain drops
Elly went to the bathroom and went to wash her hands only to get scalding hot water which burned her hand pretty bad. She spent the night with her hand in a cup of ice. She got some blisters on her fingers and she was in a whole lot of pain. We all walked home in the rain, that's a whole new adventure ha! As we were home we tried a few home remedies like aloe Vera to help Elly with her burn.
But nope that didn't cut it and finally she begged me to go get her something that would stop the pain. So in the 40 something degree weather, rain with no jacket and shorts we ran out to the local pharmacy, Rite-aid. We were in search of something called 2nd skin for burns. Fail..they had nothing but sprays that we tried but didn't work. :/ so I called the local Walgreens and other pharmacies in search of it. Finally the search was over We sat in the store tearing them open, I think I chipped a tooth tearing open the stuff and cutting the wrap..oh well that's love! But we found her relief. She was very happy. I told her the next time she thinks I don't love her to remember this moment. We made it back home and did a better wrap job on those fingers and she was good the rest of the night. She was very thankful! I got lots of kisses.
We watched suits season 4 and ended the night with a call to Rodd. He said goodnight to the girls whom he loves dearly. The girls miss him too but also enjoy Lexie..it's a hard choice. Although Rodd and I have a lot to work through conversations with him are proving more difficult as the days go by. Marriage is hard people and if you say otherwise you're a liar.
This blog now has a disclaimer:
This wouldn't be near as fun of an online journal if I didn't get the opportunities to express my true feelings. Truth is sometimes I have to fake it through the day and smile because it just makes everyone else's day better. What can I do to make your day brighter? Not something people ever say to me. In fact I would settle for someone saying how was your day and then actually wanting to hear. Mostly I get to start telling my story and then people reach or grab for a remote or for a phone because when your listening you totally can multi-task, I get it.
So this blog is born to allow me a place to express my day with little to no interruptions. My excitement and my trials. ;) ❤️















