Lexie had a doctors appointment today. Can't wait to hear all about her success and how amazing she is. Like we need to be told any of that but it is reassuring when others know ha! She got dressed all cute for the world.
But she sure looked cute. This was nani's first outing all on her own. I wonder how Lexie is doing in the car seat.
Well Lexie did awesome! Nani came back with a baby now at 7.7lbs and healthy but we already knew that. This is my favorite part about my morning. Watching these ladies get along warms my heart.
We got a little silly. Wow! Though Xandi and I actually look alike how weird is that.
My stomach didn't like it at all but my taste buds sure did. Not to mention that the girls were in heaven. Good choice Xandi!
We went to Target and got our girl some leggings as she packed for the wrong weather. While there we got some cute girly clothes for Lexie.
Well we finished season 4 of suits tonight. Tomorrow will be an adventure and our final adventure for this trip of #boisetrip2015❤️ we hope to be back soon because our #lexieharperwarren2015 will miss us and we can't have that.
My life is about to go back to whatever I call normal. Except it will be a new normal and well change isn't always loved in my book. But what's around the corner? I'm about to find out stay tuned for that journey.









