Today we woke up just before lunch time of course ha! I got my morning fill up of Lexie and we cuddled for awhile and then she wanted to be bounced. She is bringing back the memories of my own kids whom I had to bounce as well.
We got dressed and headed out for lunch only to find out that James took the car keys but left the car here ha! I saw the panic in Xandi's face when I called to rent a car but no car seats were available. I know use the spare key right? Yup that doesn't exist at the moment. Usually I would say oh well we just stay home but we connected with Sheree Gaughan and she was already on her way to the restaurant. So we felt a little obligated to go. So it got settled when James got a ride back to the apartment and we all went to lunch together. It was an interesting yet fun adventure to start our day. This girl held Lexie in the sling while she slept.
We all ate at the Boise fry company. We had burgers and lots of fries from many different kinds of potatoes. The girls even tried a purple kind of potato fries. They even said it was good even though I wouldn't try them because they sure didn't look very appetizing. Well since we are here for Lexie it's only natural that she be the center of our attention all the time. Analise sure looks good holding her. It melts my heart.
Well after so many years 11 to be exact our late night food runs come to an end as the Taco Bell up our street is officially closed. Such a sad day...not. That food is bad and I never ate at a Taco Bell until we moved into our house in RB and it just happened to be minutes away.
I'm totally taking advantage of my time with Lexie. We all know she will forget about me but I will never forget about her.
We spent the afternoon cleaning nani's house and packing up all our stuff. Analise made us all some banana bread.
Oh my it was so good. Moist and yummy it was the best part of the day. Watching her work on it and being so proud to share it with everyone. ❤️
We started season 5 of suits tonight as with every night Xandi falls asleep on the 2nd episode. But check out the position Lexie prefers to sleep in. It's hilarious!
I stole Lexie and about 10 seconds later Nani woke up kinda freaked out. As if she dropped poor Lexie. No worries Nani that day will come. But you will still be a freakin awesome mom.
So we ended the night not as early has I had hoped since we fly out in the AM. We are settled and all is well for the time
being. I'm very nervous about going home and stepping back into what I called my world. I have learned lessons and fear for what's to come. :/ life is a journey and sometimes a crazy one at that. Here's to living a life with little to no regrets.
Thank you Xandi and James for allowing me to learn some of these life lessons while in your home. I feel blessed to have been there for Lexie and even more blessed to know her. Can't wait to see how her personality develops. She is a sassy one. I will look for my daily dose of her. ❤️ I love you team Warren.
















