This morning was tough. It was tough to wake up. Tough to get dress. Tough to get out the door. Life can be tough emotionally sometimes. I enjoyed a book and the rain outside. The girls watched magic trick videos while Nani got her hair done.
We went out for lunch. Spicy Thai food to help encourage baby warren to enter the world already. So far no change. Baby Warren is quite comfortable maybe too comfortable.
The food was pretty good though I must say. I was impressed! Now if she doesn't pop tonight then it wasn't that good ;)
We realized we didn't bring a car seat for Elly. Missed that on my list so off to Walmart to grab her a booster seat.
Elly just had to have these boots. Sure why not! Right? You behave like a brat in the store and then you get rewarded. Doesn't your family operate with that same idea.
The dough turned out a little soft and maybe had a tad too much oil but it's still fun to play with.
My entertainment tonight was puppy the cat. She loved Analise's suitcase and if I didn't scare her she may be sitting in it.
Then she rubbed her smell all over Analise's shoes. I get the sense they smelled too much like dogs.
I spent the evening with Elly upset that I told her to eat and finish her dinner. I put my foot down and I had to ride the crazy tearful train. A couple hours later I came out in the middle as she wore me down to a negotiation. I'm not sure I am cut out to be a mom sometimes. James had my back though! That's probably how I didn't break down earlier.
We ended the night with an FHE lesson on individual worth.
And a positive family circle. It was really nice to feel the love and appreciation from those around me and to be able to share the same feelings I have for those around me as well.
Lights out, teeth are brushed, pajamas are on. It's time to watch the movie tomorrowland.
Thank goodness every day ends and we get to begin again on a fresh slate. Tomorrow is going to be awesome!














