Sunday, October 18, 2015

Boise day 1

Welcome to Boise! That's what I'm feeling right now. James and Nani are awesome hosts. We had a late night chatting and so we got to sleep in this AM. Breakfast and fun times together means this is going to be a great couple of week! 
I didn't get to go on a run this AM so with only a few grunts I convinced them to go on a walk with me to explore the Boise green belt. 
We found a sweet bridge and walked across it. 
The only weird thing is that people actually jump off it. WHAT! 
That frightens me since we barely made it  to the edge. 
We came across a 9/11 memorial in our walk. It was pretty awesome to see. Still so sad to think about the massive loss to so many on that day. My heart breaks for their pain. 
They also had a fallen firefighter tribute memorial. We brought it all to life. 
The girls were so impressed with this spider web we saw they ran back to get a picture of it. 
We played a little lava monster on a playground we came across. I hit my head so hard. Seriously! As I type this I get shocks of pain in my head. I may have a concussion it hurt so bad I cried. 
I do love the fall season here. We miss the seasons in San Diego so it's nice to experience the beauty here. 
It rained today too! Totally love the rain. Now their butts are wet ha! 
We are ending the night with some dinner and the movie 2 weeks notice. My favorite movie! 
The girls have been a bit annoying considering its only been a day. They fight,argue,complain and then when they rest I finally get peace. These animals took down Analise. Maybe next time she will be a little nicer to everyone and thing around her.