In all the mayhem Elly lost her soccer jersey. We searched for a couple hours and had to come up with a different game plan. Analise had an old purple jersey so we tweaked it to work.
And this is how we got three number 7's on their team. Not sure where the 2nd one came from.
At the park we witnessed an enormous amount of water flowing. This is how we handle a drought in Southern California. Nah..someone backed into a fire hydrant. On to our soccer game since the excitement of water passed. Analise played an awesome keeper. It's one of her favorite positions.
Elly went in a little cocky. She was talking smack about how she was going to score as many goals as she can in the first half since we had to leave for the airport during her halftime. Well she had many chances to score but none went in. Let's let that be a lesson to just go in and play and do the best we can. Elly is also a very strong player and she dominates in her division. She really should be playing up because of her skill.
We got to the airport at 2:45 for a 3:10 boarding and a flight that leaves at 3:40. I think that was plenty of time till I saw the line to check bags. Thank goodness for express lines.
Now here we go to the rush of security. We got through pretty easy with only one delay. As Elly had her bag going through security they stared at it for about 2-3 mins. Finally the lady asked what do we have that looks like a potato. I looked at Elly and neither of us could identify this said object so she pulled it off the coveyer belt for further examination and a search. Well turns out she brought her beanbag sock of Dante. When we saw it I looked at her and saw her shy smile with the words what? I missed him. Ha!
As we walked on the plane they invited Elly to the cockpit to hang out and she got shy and said no. Dang it!
Analise's ears were hurting her so we cuddled airplane style.
But they were really bothering her on the descend down. Then we boarded our final plane to Boise. We saw a beautiful sunset and the girls got some first time flyer stuff. It was pretty cool.
When we landed it was pouring rain. I got a phone call from my dad just to complain about Mercedes paying his phone bill. I swear that man thinks his phone is free. Free for the last 15 years. He drove me nuts. But we found Nani and James!
I had the funniest conversation with Gabe regarding the iPad password. I'm still cracking up at him.






















