Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Boise day 4 brings an adventure.

We started the morning off slow. We got up slowly, we chatted and laughed and enjoyed each other till 10ish then it was time to get up and start moving. Xandi had a doctors appointment that she was going to attend with James. So the girls and I set off to enjoy a run together. We ran 1.3 miles together and that made me realize that during our stay here we can totally work on our endurance for running. It actually made me so happy to share something with the girls that I found a love for. Xandi ended up taking longer then she expected and since we didn't have access to her house we kept exploring and opted to head out for lunch. As we were walking through town we came across a trampoline place that is a must try for us before we leave. I found a groupon and bought it before it sold out. We kept walking not sure where the road was going to take us but we all were enjoying the adventure. We came across this bike. Seriously I want one of these. This was so awesome! 
We ate at a burger joint named grind burger. It was antibiotic free and hormone free meat. They specialized in a blend of pork and beef patties. I got mine with a salad. 
Xandi met us there and commented on how far we walked. Ha! We are adventurous. They next stop was a pedicure. I have been so stressed that a pedicure seemed like a relaxing thing to do. Not to mention something I could share with my little angels. Although Analise was sure she didn't want a pedicure so she opted to get just a manicure but then she had a tearful breakdown. She realized at that moment that she wanted a pedicure and felt bad that she was the only one not participating in that. So she got a pedicure too after all. The hormones on us ladies is insane this week for good reason ;)
Elly was in heaven 
We walked out with some pretty toes
We headed home and the girls did some of their homework for the day. They talked to Rodd and I made dinner for everyone. We had sweet & sour chicken with white rice and a side salad. The girls made cookies to celebrate Halloween. 
These girls have so much energy. I'm having trouble keeping up with them. I'm exhausted...although sleep might help. 
We are ending the night earlier in hopes to get a better handle on emotions. We have spent some good quality time together and played a game to help us learn more about each other. I learned that Halloween is a favorite holiday and that that there is a worry or concern that something may go wrong with Xandi's baby. So I had the opportunity to comfort and reassure the girls today. I'm glad we got to share some personal stuff with each other. I feel so much closer to them today. Boise Day 4 should be Boise day 1. ;) 

Oh baby update of course: Xandi started having contractions today off and on. She is 3cm dialated and 80% effaced. Mucus plug has been outed and we are officially on the road to a baby meet & greet. Wahoo! Time is a ticking baby Warren!