We all woke up in the Am around 10ish. So definitely watching everyone sleeping in. I'm usually awake first and I just hang out waiting for someone to show some life. Breakfast was served again for lunch because late nights make for late mornings . Listening to James and the boys is hilarious. They can be very competitive. Risk the game made its way out and the trash talking started.
It's a game that brings out strong emotions.
Lexie wasn't able to sleep through the loud parts. She was startled awake a few times. You just can't resist a kiss when you hold this little bundle. You gotta grab a whiff too. ;) I see you Nicole!
Okay so truth is we can't get enough of this girl.
I try to hold her whenever someone isn't holding her but then I always seem to get her right when she wants to eat or needs a diaper. Dang it! I have such bad timing.
Javier totally harassed poor puppy the cat. To the point where she had to hiss to get him to leave her alone.
I got massive tears once the final goodbyes were heard and the door closed. This girl is going to really take a mission hard when Dante goes on one.
I got to chat with Gabe a little bit today over text and was so happy to hear him in such good spirits. I always worry about my kids when they are so far away from me. Let's be honest here, daddy's do not care for their children like a mommy does. So when I hear Rodd say "I dunno, I just left him to himself" I get very nervous and my heart beats faster and then I must:
Well we may be over staying our welcome a little bit. So in order to not step on anyone's toes the girls and I went out for a walk so James could bond with his girls and mama Nani could get some sleep.
We went to explore a different part of town which was well.....not a good part of town. A very questionable part of town actually to be on foot in. Oh well, strength in numbers right!
We got frosties at Wendy's but didn't anticipate the freezing cold weather so we couldn't finish them without getting too cold on the walk back.
But alas we made it back safe and sound. We are inside warm and starting our night routine. Tonight we shall sleep like a baby..except Lexie is up way more then I want to be.
We got a message from the boys saying they were off to see the band owl city. So I had to go and look up their music.
I found out I like the song live it up from the smurfs 2 soundtrack. The rest of their music kinda sounds the same. :) but what an awesome father son experience..sure hope you guys were able to live it up today.






















