Thursday, November 12, 2015

Busy days, sad days, bummed days, :)

Whoa this has been a whirlwind of a few days. I absolutely love my family and all the crazies they bring to my life. I'm very much aware when this life has calmed down I will only pray for the chaos to come back. So trying to enjoy it is the real trick here ;).

I love how my phone gets random photos from this girl. She is pretty amazing.
Rodd will be so excited to find out that he has been called to jury duty. He is always looking to change up his day in some form or another. Hey, some love jury duty and others like me just don't have time to serve at the moment. 
Remember when we had to tow this car to our house from its freeway break down? The good news though is the part was cheap to repair. Yay! 
The bad news is the engine shakes like crazy :/ it didn't have any oil in it. Hopefully some oil will fix it right up :) we might have dodged a bullet and saved the car. 
Gabe had an Xbox party this week since it was Veterans Day. Why not play call of duty on Veterans Day? Totally makes sense right? It was a pretty cool set up with consoles linked up to each other.
We fed them tons of crappy pizza and they totally loved it. 
It's funny to think about my days and some of the random adventures we embark on. Take this for example: Rodd  comes home and demands his daddy Halloween candy tax. That's one candy per day. Poor Analise wasn't home so he went on the hunt for her candy. She prepared well and hid it somewhere good. After 5 minutes he almost gave up.
Then he found the stash. And sent this photo to her while she played with her friends. Ha! This little game they play cracks me up.
We had our quarterly dinner with Rodd's parents. Where you ask? Why valley view casino of course. Bonus of the night, I tried my very first lobster. It was eh..okay. I mean I did eat it slowly.
This weekend kicks off the final soccer weekend of the season tournament style. For our last practice as a team we had a parents versus players game. Gabe was a little aggressive and Elly broke down in tears a couple times.
Can't wait to see how the soccer weekend closes. Elly's team is going in undefeated and very strong. Elly is the star player and she totally loves that pedestal they have her on. Who wouldn't right?

Well I still am getting my daily dose of Lexie. Sometimes I just stare at the photos and try to remember and imagine what she is like. They grow so fast and I love this little girl so much. My heart aches knowing that she won't really know who I am in the long run. :/ for now I'm enjoying watching her grow up. I just wanna slow it down sometimes.