Friday, November 13, 2015

New love, new wheels

This morning was slow for a Friday. I'm not feeling awesome. Stupid head cold brewing. Totally thinking about Christmas today. 
The girls and I went to hobby lobby and spent way too much money. This girl is totally addicted to fabric. 
I got all the crafting stuff I needed to complete my wreath for my door.
Christmas wreath is up. It's official we are unloading Christmas on our home ASAP.
Truth is now I feel broke after my hobby lobby trip. I have a nasty cold and I am totally going to take drugs tonight.

Bad news: the jeep is dead. We killed it by not filling the oil. We have been so busy and Gabe has been doing so much driving we totally spaced and became one of those people.  So Gabe,Rodd and I take full responsibility for blowing the jeep engine. Bad thing with free cars is that we tend to overlook simple things like putting oil in the engine..huge lesson learned. Unfortunately with our schedules Gabe has to have a car. The impact of having me in two places is going to be a huge challenge and an even bigger Inconvenience. I did a quick search to see if we could get a cheap car for him. I found this at a dealer in Escondido and decided  to go check it out. 
Well as expected it was pretty beat up with a whole lot of miles on it but perfect for a starter car right? I mean a boy can't have it all..that would be just wrong. I was sold but Rodd wasn't so we stopped at a few other dealers to see what we could get in our price point.
Introducing gabe's newest ride: 
We signed the docs
And took the hipster car home. That was a long night. Elly and Analise laughed so hard when they saw the car. You can't help to smile when you see the car. You almost want to call it's mama because it looks lost ha!
Still love my Lexie daily fix! She is getting prime tummy time. She's getting those muscles stronger..gym workouts are in her future this is where it all begins ❤️